Wedding shoes are indeed one of the most important accessories for every bride and bridesmaid since it is something they’ll wear all day. So, it is undoubtedly a practical choice for a bride and bridesmaid to opt for comfort. But this doesn’t mean that you have to give up your dream of wearing your desired shoes. It is important to choose a pair that would perfectly compliment your bridal gown or bridesmaid dress.
A wedding outfit is so much more than just gowns and dresses; it includes the jewellery, hairstyle, accessories, and most importantly the shoes. There’s no point in spending a large amount of money on a designer dress and ruin the overall look with a lousy pair of shoes. It is therefore important to remember that coordination is the key to a chic and stylish wedding.
Finding the perfect shoes to complement the wedding dress might not be as easy as it seems but it is absolutely worth it in the end. For many couples, helping your bridesmaids and groomsmen choose their attire is important to make sure that every look fits in with your overall wedding theme. Here are some key tips in choosing your shoes for the wedding:
- Get a little adventurous in choosing your wedding shoes, you can inject a little originality and character into your wedding outfit.
- You can opt for brightly coloured or highly accessorised shoes since these are trendy and classy. Crystal studded straps and fabric corsages are great choices.
- Choose wedding shoes in the same colour as your bridesmaids’ dresses, or your bridal bouquet.
- Metallic accessories are a modern choice for the brides and bridesmaids. Opting for colors such as gold, silver, bronze, or metallic pink will surely create a statement. Silver shoes complement pure white gowns, while gold shoes can be paired with cream gowns, and pink shoes go with ivory gowns and pearls.
- Choose something blue. A pair of baby blue satin shoes work best with a pure white gown, while sapphire shoes can make more of an impact when paired with an ivory gown or dress.
Jazame has all sorts of shoe style in this section. Get inspired while you check our latest collection of women’s footwear -from flats, to heels, to designer shoes and more. I hope that you’ll find a pair that you longed for or at least point you in the right direction.
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: cheap loafer, Delli Aldo Men's Shoes, designer shoes, dress shoes, Ferro Aldo Men’s Shoes, LOAFERS DRESS SHOES, mens casual boots, mens casual shoes, mens dress shoes, mens shoes, shoe store, shoes for women, wholesale mens casual shoes, wholesale mens dress shoes, wholesale shoes, wholesale shoes store, Womens Fashionable shoes